Tuesday, February 12, 2013

B.A.P~~One Shot~~!!!


Okay so for the last few weeks I really haven't been adding to my collection....... That's kinda sad but I was really busy with all my schoolwork, essays, and tons of other stuff....................... :D I know that all you viewers still wouldn't desert this blog just for that matter!!! :D

Anyway last night at around 12:05 I think, B.A.P [A really great band, I know I usually write an entire post but I cannot right now as I got a Global AP essay to write.........] released their new music video for their song One Shot.... I really like this music video, as I think it's one of the few music videos that actually made sense.. LOL! :D

Here's the music video with English Subtitles:


It's actually quite long, but the lyrics are so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I also loved the dances, because they were so energetic and powerful!!!!! OMG! :D The music video is like a mini-drama, because the band is a gang, where they cannot change their path anymore because they have only "only shot" in life.. Their member got caught, and they pay the ransom, ect. But the other gang kills the guy, and then they cross fire, and everyone dies.. End of Story.............

But................... Then there is a rewind moment [which I find so weird.........] where everything changes........... OMG! Like really.......... Anyway, during the "second ending" the guy that was kidnapped turned out to be a police man or some captain and the SWAT team arrived, and both gangs were captured............. End of Second Story.....................

Let's hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :d

P.S. I just recieved my 100th pageview today!! I'm so excited because this blog is extremely new, but people still visit!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment