Saturday, January 26, 2013

LOL!!! K-Pop Guy!!! ~~~~~


As you read the title, I think.................... You can infer from that, that I like K-Pop! :D By liking K-Pop, I mean I love it so much! So from now on, I will do either starting to link my favorite K-Pop music videos onto the blog, or just start a section dedicated to K-Pop! :D 

To all K-Pop obsessed viewers, you will be enjoying the next few months! 
To Non K-Pop obsessed viewers, watch the videos and you will 100% love K-Pop soon! :D

I got the inspiration for this post is because I remembered my conversation with Sharon about K-Pop............. Yep, this weekend I didn't go out at all-so unlike me................... So, throughout the conversation, I tried to make Sharon like my favorite band B1A4!!!!!!! OMG! I just love them!!!!! 

Here's a photo of the band:


I was trying to make Sharon love my favorite band ^ !!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Again, I reiterate, I <3 B1A4!!!

So, during the conversation, I tried to make Sharon love them, I showed her the photo of my favorite band member: Jinyoung!!!!!!!! 

Here's some photos that will make you adore him!!!!!!!!!!:



LOL! Anyway, his voice is also amazing!!!! Here's a concert performance of my favorite song Baby Good Night! P.S. You gotta skip to like 0:15 for the song to actually start......




I hope you enjoyed that song! P.S. They're dance moves are so dorky!!!!!!!! LOL! :D

To Sharon: Do you like B1A4? Please tell me you do!!!!!! OMG!!!!
To Vanessa: Do you like K-Pop? Please tell me yes!!!!!!!! If you don't I make it my sacred duty to make you to love it!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good Night to all my viewers!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Really? "Sacred Duty?"... :P

[Your-Name-Here] said...

Yep! ^__^

Post a Comment