LOL! NO. 1 is Teen Top's new album, which consists of 12 tracks, and a lot of photos!!!!! :D OMG! I want the hard copy, but I'll just get it on Itunes................ :D
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pages
About Me
About This Blog
This blog is for me to share with you viewers what I think is very interesting about/related to K-Pop! I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do! If any photos or videos that belongs to you and you want it removed please contact me at: xdarkee@gmail.com ............ :D Thank you all for viewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powered by Blogger.
My Blog
Quote of the Week
Contact
If you have any questions or requests pretaining to my blog please contact me at: xdarkee@gmail.com
K-Pop
- B1A4 (2)
- Big Bang (3)
- Btob (7)
- K-Pop Band (6)
- K-Pop Music Video (10)
- Korean Drama (2)
- Teen Top (2)
- Variety Shows (5)
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
OMG!!!!!!!! It's like I keep seeing Minhyuk with squirrel cheeks every single episode!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! :D LOL! Here's the best p...
-
I'm sure from the title of the post you can infer that this is another K-Pop post! :D Anyway, here's a photo of the band: ...
-
OMG!!! I love this Music Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The music video is like a mini movie!! :D <3 P.S. I think almost all K-Pop so...
-
Shinee has officially released their music video for their title track for their newest album!!!!! :D Here's the music video: ...
-
Okay, if you listen to K-Pop, you must of had heard the band Big Bang. I guess one of their most famous song is Fantastic Baby. I myself i...
-
**If you haven't seen the post Big Bang, please first view it before reading this post!** --Thanks!-- Anyway, the reason for this ...
-
The official music video for "Dream Girl" by Shinne isn't released yet sadly, but here's the teaser for it!!!!!!!! ...
-
Okay so for the last few weeks I really haven't been adding to my collection....... That's kinda sad but I was really busy with al...
-
Today I'm going to formally introduce you viewers on another great K-Pop band! They're called Nu'est, and they're amazing! ...
-
LOL! NO. 1 is Teen Top's new album, which consists of 12 tracks, and a lot of photos!!!!! :D OMG! I want the hard copy, but I'll ju...
Copyright (c) 2010 My World of K-Pop! :D. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates, Grocery Coupons and Daily Fantasy Sports.

0 comments:
Post a Comment