Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fantastic Baby!!!


Okay, if you listen to K-Pop, you must of had heard the band Big Bang. I guess one of their most famous song is Fantastic Baby. I myself is not a big fan of this song as I just don't like the melody and the way they dress, but many of my friends love and I mean love this song..... I guess I should share with all of you so here:



There are subs in this video, so you should be able to understand it fully!
Also, they have beautiful voices, which I think in this music video it doesn't fully show it! In the future, I will show you many more Big Bang songs, so you will appreciate their voices! :D

If you haven't watched the video, please do so........... LOL! Leave your comments on the video below if you choose so, which I don't think many of you would.... LOL!!!!!!! :D

1 comments:

The Rice Cracker Circle said...

I love this song! and Big Bang! :)

Post a Comment