Saturday, January 26, 2013

Teen Top


LOL! Another K-Pop post! :D

This band is one of my top 5 favorites also, they're called Teen Top!!

Here's a photo of the band:


Anyway, they're all good looking as usual, and I especially like this photo, because they're wearing white! I love wearing white because it highlights a person's natural slimness, and it makes you look good! :D

Here's a photo with their names............. :D


Here's a outline of them:
Niel: He's the guy with the big lips.
L. Joe: He doesn't really highlight anything to me.....
C.A.P: Almost all the variety shows I've seen of Teen Top, he has a cap on..... :D
Ricky: He's kinda dumb, and he's the cute one I suppose......
Chunji: He's very strong...........
Changil: Like L. Joe, he doesn't really highlight to me.........

I think this is the only post, where I've actually wrote stuff about the members! But I spent like 3 days watching shows with them in it! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment